Monday, August 31, 2009

Update


Well our little Aiden is 2 1/2 weeks old now & we are just loving having him in our family. He had a check-up last week and he is now weighing in at 9lbs 1oz. He is quite the eater & I sometimes find it hard to keep up with how much this guy wants to eat, but we're getting it figured out. He is such a laid back baby, the only time he ever cries is when he's ready to eat. He's been spending more time awake during the days lately & we've had a few nights where we've gotten a decent amount of sleep. I love seeing how he changes & I'm excited to watch this little guy grow. We are so blessed to have him & are having so much fun.



2 comments:

Stephanie Barber said...

sweet boy, he already looks so different!! like a little boy, love him.

Mikelle said...

Yeah, I think he looks different too, but I see more Henderson in him now.

I'll call you tomorrow to meet up. I have my car, so we can come to you if its easier.