Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I did my part

Ok, so I was hoping that if I finished the nursery yesterday then Aiden would decide to come. I did my part, however he is still a no-show. So I thought I'd post pictures of my progress while I wait for him. Tada...here is the nursery!
The last thing I need to do is put pictures in the frames above the crib. I am waiting on three fabulous black and white pictures of vintage planes. I think it'll be great.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

His room is sooo cute Janae!! Love his name by the way!! I hope he comes soon (for your sake) :) Good luck and hope everything goes smoothly with the birth!

xoxo
Sandi

Carly Nichols said...

Janae your nursery is so cute! And Aiden is such a cute name! Good luck! I hope everything goes well!Where will you be delivering at?

Mikelle said...

Can't wait to hear alol the details! I'm so excited for you guys!

Mikelle said...

oh , he is so cute! can't wait to meet him....good work janae and andrew!

Andra said...

Congratulations to you three!!! Aiden is beautiful! It only gets better from here, I know, hard to believe!!! Love to you all!