Ok, so back in the 90's I enjoyed the movie "Field of Dreams" (my fav Kevin Costner movie, second to the classic, "The Bodyguard") Anyway- the phrase that was repeated throughout the movie was "if you build it, he will come"...I'm begining to wonder if the same phrase applies to this child of mine? There are a few things in the nursery that I haven't finished 1. getting a rocking chair 2. small decorating touches (i figured he'd never know if the room was completely decorated when he got here). Well, the rocker came in the mail yesterday...yay! Now we're one step closer.
So here's the deal, I'm hoping that once I assemble the rocker and add the finishing touches to the nursery Aiden will decide that he's ready to come. So that is my goal for today..finish the room & have this baby. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment