So I am offically 37 weeks along & hoping to have this baby any day now. I thought it'd be fun to have everyone guess when they think he'll come. So pick a date & post a comment...whoever gets it right will win a prize.
not to sound overly confident or anything but i DID guess the exact date of a friends baby at a shower last summer so this may or may not be pretty dang close : )
Andrew and I have been married for SEVEN whole & very happy years! We became a family of three with the addition of our little Aiden Roy boy in August of 2009 and then had our sweet Everett Reid in December of 2013. They are for sure the cutest boys alive & we are in L.O.V.E with them. Andrew is an incredible husband and dad. He works very hard everyday running his own print shop. Having these three guys definitely makes me the luckiest girl alive. Life is good...I love it!
9 comments:
i hope he comes soon! i want to see him when i'm there. so , i'll say July 28th.
August 2 is my guess! That is Martin's Birthday!
august 6th.
not to sound overly confident or anything but i DID guess the exact date of a friends baby at a shower last summer so this may or may not be pretty dang close : )
I really want Aiden to be born on 8/24/09, if not sooner. I can hardly wait!
Oops, I meant July 24th if not sooner, Thanks Lisa for the heads up, yes, I'm a dork. Thanks for pointing that out.
July 25th... that's my GUESS!
July 29th is Abby's guess and August 4th is Jeremy's guess
August 1st.... Thats my guess!
ok, i'm re-guessing the 13th. haha, do i win?
Post a Comment