Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aiden's First Friend

I always wanted to have a baby at the same time as my friend Mikelle. She got a head start having babies since she got married a few years before me, but I knew one of these days there was a chance that we could be pregnant together...and tada...this summer she had baby girl Kamryn Marie and I followed with little Aiden Roy. Well, since Mikelle lives in New Mexico we had to wait a few weeks before our little ones could meet. Luckily, she came to visit for Labor Day and Aiden made his first friend. Kamryn is a much better sitter than Aiden is at this point. He's a little floppy still, so he kept falling over on the poor girl. But we got a few cute pictures of them & I'm looking forward to taking more as they grow.

The difference between me and Mikelle is that she has little babies and I have big ones apparently. At two months Kamryn weighed 10 lbs and today...get this...Aiden is exactly 4 weeks old and he weighed in at a whopping 11.5 lbs. I mentioned in my last post that I have trouble keeping up with how much he wants to eat...I wasn't kidding people...this boy is a tank!
Here are a few pictures of Aiden & Kamryn's first official meeting. We had so much fun getting to see them & hope to see them again soon!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

They are sooo cute!!! Janae he is just darling! Hope mommy life is treating you well!

xoxoSandi

Mikelle said...

Haha. Thanks for hanging out with us! We loved seeing you and Aiden. Those pictures still make me laugh every time I see them.

Carly Nichols said...

They're too cute!!