Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chicago

In the beginning of October we spent five days in Chicago and had the best time ever.  This year we stayed right downtown, like two blocks from Michigan Avenue.  It was great.  We walked a ton and ate a ton and did a ton of sight seeing.  It was wonderful.  I think it's taken me so long to blog about it because I'm slightly depressed that we're not there anymore.  It is seriously the best place and we had so much fun.  Aiden was an angel baby and I want to go back...like now.  Anyway: here's  a photo recap:


The first night there was a chilly one!
On the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier (contrary to the look on his face, Aiden was not scared.)
The view from the top.
SO happy to be on vacation with this guy.  Giddy, really.
It was a long ride, plenty of time for lots of pictures.
seriously, SO excited to be in Chicago.  
love him.
we spent our days exploring the city while daddy was at Graph Expo.
Graph Expo.
I got to go with Andrew the first day
while Aiden stayed with Memaw & Bampa.
They've been in Tennesee for the last few months.
Aiden was SO SO SO happy to see them.
Shedd Aquarium Entrance. We are OBSESSED with this place.
waiting for the aquatics show.
it was amazing.
And now we've asked daddy for an aquarium with
dolphins, sea lions and beluga whales for Christmas.
Field Museum Dirt Exhibit (he's inside a bug)
just riding a dino bone.
Sue the T-Rex.  
He is REALLY in to dinosaurs right now.  

the last night in Chicago Aiden spent the night at Memaw and Bampa's hotel....
so we went on the Chicago Architecture Cruise.
 It is my favorite and if you're ever in Chicago you MUST go!

That was our trip. And now I really want to go back.

No comments: