I'm obsessed.
Monday, January 2, 2012
The headboard
I bought this headboard quite possibly a million years ago from Junipers Loft. I can't even remember when I got it, but I do know that I absolutely love it. It was just wood colored when I picked it up and then I painted it yellow...and then I painted it tan. Then I let it "air out" in the garage for at least six months, maybe more until last night when I decided it was officially time to put it up. We thought putting it up would be a process so that's why we procrastinated for so long. But we got lucky and it attached right on to our existing bed frame and was up in less than 15 minutes. Yay! So here it is:
I'm obsessed.
I'm obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Janae Marie! It's Adell. Hey, your brother came to my last boutique and asked if I ever got another book case similar to the one you bought to let him know. I found one! It's not exactly like yours but it's the same idea. Kind of. Anyway, I don't have his email or number. Could you pass along the info? Here's the link: http://fivetoninefurnishings.blogspot.com/2012/01/shabby-chic-bookcase.html. Of course, please tell him there's absolutely no obligation. Thanks, girl!
Post a Comment