Anyway- back to the good stuff. Andrew spent his days at Graph Expo (Mecca for all things print), while Aiden and I did whatever the heck we wanted. We spent some time with the super cool Mel Barber and her roomie, Bex. They introduced us to Top Shop. One day if I win the lottery you'd better believe Top Shop is the first place I'll go. Let's just say there is a dress there that might be perfect for me to wear to Joel and Steph's wedding. One problem....it's $400. So let's all just keep our fingers crossed that I hit the jackpot by January. k.thanks.
We also visited pretty much every great place to see.
i.e. the bean:
crown fountain:
Shedd aquarium:
buckingham fountain:
fun parks:
a sweet looking firehouse:
And we definitely spent plenty of time eating...can you say deep dish pizza?
Overall, it was a super great trip. We had so much fun but are pretty happy to be home. I found it especially nice that mother nature decided to make our transition back to az weather so smooth with temps in the 90's as we had gotten so spoiled with the cool high 60's to mid 70's that we loved while in Chicago.
And just for fun, here are a few airplane shots of my little travel buddy


No comments:
Post a Comment