Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a good-bye and a hello..

Last night I said good-bye to L'Mage Studios. For SEVEN years I've worked in that building, with the exception of the few months following my accident in '09. It's been a great seven years. I've met so many lovely people, worked with some great friends and have overall loved my experience.
But I've decided it's time to mix things up and simplify my life a bit. So I'm heading to work at Verde Salon in Chandler and I couldn't be happier. For the first time, since my brief stint at Dolce following beauty school, I will be a commission stylist instead of a renter. This means I get to show up for work, do what I love and go home. I won't have to worry about self-employment taxes, inventory or anything really. I think I'm going to like that a lot.
And I'm so so very excited to get my hands on Organic Color Systems. Verde is a completely organic salon and I am thrilled to get to work with such great products. So buh-bye L'Mage and hello Verde! I'm excited about the change and I hope everyone comes to visit me in my new place. You'll like it, I promise.

No comments: