In other news, while procrastinating some accounting work today I added a little playlist to spruce this blog up a bit. Feel free to mute it if it's annoying, and please don't judge me for the Justin Bieber or Kesha you might hear. Thanks.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
sitting pretty
I found this chair at the G.W. (goodwill...I like to shorten it). I loved it, but not the hunter green dirty fabric with a weird design that it had going on. So i ripped it off and ordered this waverly fabric from fabric.com that I've had my eye on forever. It's definitely far from perfect. I am not quite enough of a perfectionist to make things look professional. But I gave it my best shot and I'm happy with it. Now I'll feel a little bit cuter while sitting at my desk for hours doing the bookkeeping for the printshop (and searching pintrest).
In other news, while procrastinating some accounting work today I added a little playlist to spruce this blog up a bit. Feel free to mute it if it's annoying, and please don't judge me for the Justin Bieber or Kesha you might hear. Thanks.
In other news, while procrastinating some accounting work today I added a little playlist to spruce this blog up a bit. Feel free to mute it if it's annoying, and please don't judge me for the Justin Bieber or Kesha you might hear. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment