Tuesday, July 27, 2010

vroom, vroom...

My lovely parents bought Aiden this patrol car for his 1st b-day. Since I've apparently inherited my mom's eagerness to give gifts way early...neither she nor I could wait all the way until August 13th to let Roy boy in on this police car fun. So she gave him his gift on Sunday, and well...he may never be the same. He is obsessed with this car. There is only one thing in the world that comes before his car time and that's breakfast, but once he's eaten he finds his car, gives it a thorough inspection and then climbs right in. Each day he's had it he falls a little more in love with it, it seems.
Here he is on day one:(he likes it)
Day two:(loves it)
Day Three:(head over heels, crazy about this car!)

5 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

How fun!! He looks so happy !

Audrey Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Deborah Sector said...

Oh he is so happy! I love it!

Stephanie Barber said...

Oh my gosh Aiden stop it right now! TOO CUTE. Does your squad car hold passengers because I'd love a ride!

Tracy said...

I am in love! That is adorable. I must immediately go buy Mack one so they can be best friends.