He is so close to walking, he will now only hold one hand when he wants to walk.
When he's distracted he can stand for quite a while on his own but once he figures out that he's not holding on to something he freaks out.
He absolutely loves bath time, can't you tell?

He loves to hum & he hums ALL the time.
Since he's so big and it's SO hot outside I've turned his car seat around to be forward facing. Let's be honest...he's the size of a one year old already and is so close to being one I figured it'd be ok. Plus, he's nice and cool when facing forward because the air vents blow right on him. That is especially helpful on the 115 degree days.
I just love his chubby little feet in those flip flops...so adorable!
This boy is just growing so quickly and I'm having so much fun watching him change and develop. Less than a month till his 1st birthday...let the party planning begin!


No comments:
Post a Comment