Friday, July 16, 2010

teething = torture

Aiden has 8 teeth that have already come in (front 4 on top & front 4 on bottom) and was such a great teether with each new tooth. He was never really affected by new teeth and was hardly fussy at all. This has all recently changed. Friday night he was running a fever of 103 and despite baby tylenol and relaxing baths, he still maintained a high fever almost all weekend. He had no other symptoms except for being extremely fussy. Well, during one of his tantrums I looked in his mouth to see one of his back teeth is coming in! Isn't this a little soon for the back teeth? Today I checked again and he's getting another tooth on the side as well. My poor baby is being tortured by these new teeth poking through. So my usually happy boy has spent a good amount of the past few days looking more like this:

instead of this:

I hope these teeth hurry and come through so the torture will end & Aiden can love life again! Poor baby.

No comments: