A few weeks ago we got the pleasure of meeting new baby Reagan Dickerson. She is such a cutie & we're so excited for Deanna and Michael.
We got to see Charlotte again too. She is adorable & we love getting to see her & Deb.
And in other news...this guy is the cutest boy ever. I love him.


4 comments:
I totally agree.... he is the cutest little boy ever!
He is so cute! But Raegan has got to be the cutest girl ever! :) She looks so tiny next to Aiden. She is still really small, but over Christmas she put on a whole pound! Really letting herself go.
We had fun seeing you! Sorry it was kind of crazy at my mom's! Can't believe how big Aiden is...I love having these babies so close together!
oh i cant get enough of him!!
can he come to my haircut tomorrow? : )
Post a Comment