
Well our not so little Aiden Roy is four months old already! I feel like he was born just yesterday but he already seems so grown up. As of today he is exactly 18lbs and is 26 1/4 inches long. Our doctor told me Aiden is the size of an average 7month old. We're trying to get him to start watching football now...he may be big enough to go pro by the age of 12 if he keeps growing at this rate. You never know.
He is SO SO SO much fun and I can't get enough of him. For someone that doesn't say anything but "a-goo" & "a-boo", I think he is the funniest little guy ever (second only to his dad, who in my book is the funniest person alive). His facial expressions & coos make me laugh until I cry sometimes. This boy is adorable!
The rolling over thing may or may not happen though. I think he might just skip right to the army crawl. He still needs a little help getting all the way over to his belly. But once he's on his belly he has no interest in rolling to his back, instead he ducks his head low and starts moving his legs in the crawling motion. It's hilarious. Once he figures out how to move his arms with his legs we're in trouble!
Aiden is allowed to start eating rice cereal now. He tried it for the first time last week & we're still not sure how he feels about it. He seemed very confused & eventually got frustrated that he couldn't eat as fast with the spoon as he can with the bottle.
We are so thankful for such a healthy, happy & wonderful little boy. And we are super excited for his very first Christmas.


No comments:
Post a Comment