Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Months?!?!...what the?


Everett is ten and a half months old.  Aiden keeps reminding me that Everett is so close to being ONE YEAR old.  I seriously cannot believe that he is already ten months. I swear I brought him home from the hospital yesterday.

Anyway...I will stop whining about it, but seriously..can't believe it.  

Here is what Everett is up to at ten months:

He shakes his head "no" and it's the cutest thing. I love it.

He tries to eat EVERYTHING. Anything he finds goes straight in his mouth.  A rock? Sure.  Old food that Aiden has dropped? Definitely.  Paper? Heck yes.  The Memory card for my camera?  Yes..I really did have to dig it out of his mouth.  The child eats literally everything.  And now that he can stand while holding onto things nothing is safe.  Today he ate a chunk of stuffing out of the seat of an old chair we have.  He eats every dang thing he can find.

He has added the words "Oh wow" to his vocabulary.  It's precious.  He doesn't know the context in which to use it so he just says "oh wow, wow, wow" all day long.  He'll also now repeat the words we say if they're words he knows.  ie. I'll say "mama" and he'll say "mama mama ma ma ma" then I'll move through the words he knows (dada, oh wow) and then I'll say "Aiden" and he'll say "bubba bu ba".

In honor of his ten month birthday we were going to move him into Aiden's room but then started cutting a new tooth (and/or figured out I was trying to kick him out of my room) and decided to no longer sleep through the night.  So he's still the third wheel in our room for now, but his eviction notice is being drafted soon.

He is seriously the cutest and I'm beyond obsessed with him.  Now if I could just figure out how to freaking freeze time cause seriously, how is he ten months old?!?!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I love his "oh wow", what a random phrase. I know it stinks that they grow older, but I guess we just have to make the best of it? My answer is always to have more babies :) Ha, but that won't work forever...