Aiden. This boy...cracks me up every day. I am really enjoying him. Here are some of our latest convos:
A: Mom, let's go to the Kroc Center today (where he took his swim lessons)
Me: The Kroc center has their back to school hours so the pool doesn't open till later. That doesn't work for us
A: You know there are other things to do there besides just swimming. Did you know there is a gym?
Me: Yeah, I know about the gym.
A: Well, I mean...I'm kind of like a weights guy, dad is more of a treadmill guy....but uhh...what kind of work outs do you even do?
It's "D" week at Aiden's school so tomorrow is Dad's Day.
A: Why does dad have to work late tonight?
Me: He has lots of work due tomorrow, plus he has to get a little extra done so he can be at Dad's day with you.
A: Oh...well, I really think Dad should just maybe skip work tonight, and maybe skip work all day tomorrow too...he really should just focus on how fun Dad's day is going to be.
Andrew brought the boys to visit me at the salon while I was working.
Me: (to my clients) This is Andrew, Aiden and Everett
A: Hi. Everett is basically a huge baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha. Love this. Especially about being "weights" guy and how Everett is basically a big baby.
Post a Comment