Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 30

I did it. And I'll never blog (almost) every day again.  It was fun to reflect on ALL that we have to be thankful for and I loved hearing what the Roy boy had to say each day too.  But, I'm not cut out for regular blogging...I'm a here and there kind of girl.  Anyway...today I am thankful for the Bible and the blessing that it is.  Some of my favorite moments each day are the ones in which our little family is cuddled up reading about the greatness of the Lord.  It's the best.

And today Aiden is thankful for the Bible too.  He loves reading it every night before bed talking about what he's learning.

So there you have it folks.  My a little more than Thirty Days of Thanks. This life is a great one and I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: