Thursday, May 10, 2012

Has anyone been to Target lately?

If I must confess, I've been twice this week already (but I got out spending under $6 because one time was "just for fun" and the other was only to buy a couple things of Almond milk for the Roy boy.) I really don't spend ALL of our money at Target on randoms.  Anyway, I digress.  The point of this post is to say....Go to Target.

On Sunday they launched "The Shops" at Target.  I am obsessed.  They basically teamed up with small stores around the country and are showcasing some of their goods in Target.  I L.O.V.E this idea. And I might need to buy a lottery ticket and then win of course, because I want to do some serious shopping.

The Webster has the cutest dresses.  Privet House is adorable.  And The Candy Shop has super cute little candies.  I'm a sucker for little things.  I love anything that's a miniature so I'm secretly wanting their "mini fried egg gummies".  seriously.so.cute.

I just think it's so great that they're bringing attention to sweet little stores around the country and sharing some adorable stuff with all of us.  Love it.  And love Target, of course.

Anyway...that's all.  Go to Target and then tell me how much you love "The Shops".

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

I've seen their commercials, and it's killing me not being able to go! I love the idea too. Do you know how long that stuff will last for? The commercials said for a limited time and I'm scared I will miss all of it!

janae said...

You will miss all of it. You'd better come for a visit asap!

But just in case you can't come right now...you can check all of it out online too. It's not as good as seeing it in person, but it's something. I'm so sad for you not having a Target close.