But now to get down to business...we have a condo for rent.
Here are the specs:
-2 bedrooms (the master has a great walk-in-closet)
-2 bathrooms (both updated. the guest bathroom has great tilework & houses the full sized washer and dryer..which are both staying. The main bathroom has been completely remodeled, brand new bathtub, slate tile & huge sink.

-2 story townhome style with french doors that lead to the patio.
-tile downstairs, new wood floors upstairs and on the stairs.
-completely remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, countertops and appliances.

-new energy efficient, dual pane windows
-the community has a few pools & a gym (that's currently under construction but is just around the corner from our unit).
-the location is good, close to freeways and near ASU.
-the neighbors are friendly
-and my favorite part...you're one minute away from this...

I understand that not everyone may love my apple green kitchen, so painting is definitely allowed if you're not happy with the current colors. And if you need furniture or decor, almost everything can stay.
Let me know if you know of anyone that might be interested in renting. We'll even give a $100 cash prize if you send someone our way that actually works out! For more information feel free to email me at janaepinch@cox.net.
Stay tuned for pictures of our sweet new digs.


4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad things are finally going forward for you guys! That's so exciting!
I know...FINALLY is the key word there. When we're settled you and the kids will have to come visit. We want to see you SOON.
I'm hoping I can come down for Shawnie's baby shower, whenever that will be...not for a few months, I think. Maybe that will give you time to settle in though! What's up with moving in the middle of summer?? I guess that wasn't your original plan.
Ok, well I'll get settled and then wait for Shawnies baby shower to happen. If you find some excuse to come before then, that'd be fine too. I know, how lame to be moving the first week it hit 110 here! Since we started this process in January though, we were hoping to avoid the awful summer. Oh well...we're happy to move whether it's hot or not. I did see on tv just now that there might be "good news in the weather report" for the end of the week. Fingers crossed it cools down a bit!
Post a Comment