Sunday, November 1, 2009

happy halloween

We had a great halloween weekend! We carved pumpkins at my parents house with Joel, Steph, Josh and Audrey on Friday night. It was the first time Andrew had ever carved a pumpkin & I think he did a fabulous job!

We also had the cutest little tootsie roll I've ever laid eyes on. We didn't take him to trick-or-treat obviously since his diet only consists of formula these days, but we dressed this little one up and took him to visit some friends. So fun!
We hope you all had a great halloween!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Little Aiden makes such a cute tootsie roll!!! Glad you had a good Halloween!

Carly Nichols said...

His costume is so cute!!! Very sweet!

Mikelle said...

He IS a cute tootsie roll. I hope he gets to feeling better!
I usually make Wes carve the pumpkins, while I do clean-up, but this year he insisted that I do one too!