Anyway, for the story: When I was growing up I had a friend named Terra (whose dad was also named Delbert)...we were best friends since preschool but lost touch sometime during high school. Then a couple months before my wedding she found me on myspace. She wanted to get in touch and let me know that she was getting married...to a guy named ANDREW...who was two years younger than her...and her wedding date was January 6th (which is the exact date that I originally picked to marry a boy named Andrew, who was two years younger than me). There are a lot of other random similarities that we've experienced in our lives, but I'll spare you from having to read our entire life stories.
Now to cut to the reason for this post: Last December I got an email from Terra...she was so excited to tell me that she was PREGNANT and due in August. And obviously, I was pregnant and due in August too. Crazy, huh?
She had her little boy Luke Evan exactly one week before I had our little Aiden Roy. We just spent Tuesday with Terra, Luke, Terra's sister Summer and her little guy Carter. We had so much fun and here are some pictures from our little play date:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Luke is in the middle of Aiden and Carter. None of them have mastered sitting up without help, but I sure think they are all stinkin cute. Love these boys!


1 comment:
Wow, Aiden IS a tank! He's bigger than Kamryn for sure! It'll be fun to compare them again...whenever that may be.
Post a Comment