
Last week Andrew and I got the chance to get away for 2 short days...it was fabulous! At the print shop we now have the capability to print on demand books & bibles. We had an order from a wonderful missionary that was flying out to papa new guinea and needed bibles for the tribe he works with asap. He and a few men from the tribe had been working hard to translate the New Testament & that's what we printed for them. One problem though...he needed them quicker than we could get them sent to him in California. And if we did get them there using UPS or something it would have cost him a fortune. SO...we "sacrificed", jumped in the truck and headed to LAGUNA BEACH!

We spent a little time with the missionary and his wife, they are such warm & kind people, handed over the bibles and headed to the beach! We were only at the beach for about an hour, but it was still so great & relaxing. We had a meeting the next morning with a software company & then it was back in the truck for the drive home.

I absolutely love road trips with Andrew. Lots of times we'll just drive around for no reason & just see what we can see. This trip was no exception...I thoroughly enjoyed my time alone with him & our little mini vacation.
1 comment:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hate riding in the car....Andrew's hair is getting so long! Guess I haven't seen him in awhile.
Post a Comment