Throughout the pregnancy I have been convinced that our little “it” was really a boy. I would repeatedly tell Andrew “I am going to be absolutely shocked if it’s a girl!” I mean, as I thought about having a girl, I liked the idea of having a tiny little girlfriend to play with. But we both just felt like this little one would be a boy & we loved the idea of having a boy first.
Although, as I was having the ultrasound & I saw the perfect little profile and then the tiny hands & feet, I completely fell in love! I thought to myself “I don’t care what we have at this point…I am in LOVE!” And then we found out that he is indeed a BOY…hip hip hooray! I cannot wait to meet our little guy in person. I’m five months along now, so thankfully we won’t have to wait too terribly long to see him.
Oh and he does have a name, it’s…..Aiden Roy! And oh boy…we’re excited! Here are a couple of pictures. They're kinda hard to see but number 1 is his profile picture and number 2 is his little foot & tiny toes.



1 comment:
Congratulations Janae! Boys are so much fun and they keep you really busy!!
Post a Comment