Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Four Years Old

I really just can't believe I have a four year old.  Aiden is seriously such a source of joy in our lives.  I've loved every moment of watching him grow and I'm having a blast with this grown up boy.  He has developed quite a sense of humor and he pretty much thinks he is the funniest person alive.  He makes jokes all the time and then sometimes laughs so hard that he stops breathing.  His crazy little laugh makes me laugh so hard that we spend most days giggling and hyperventilating because of all the silliness that comes from that little guy.

His favorite things in the world are Dinosaurs.  He's totally obsessed and spends probably 65% of his day either pretending to be a dinosaur, playing with dinosaurs, or educating  me on all things dino.  His favorite things to watch are Dinosaur Documentaries and of course, the books we read most have everything to do with Dinos.  Basically, Dinos make our world go round these days.

His favorite color is black. And he really wants a pet sloth as soon as possible (I kind of do too, but daddy says no).

He is so excited that he will soon be a big brother and he checks with me every day to see what size Everett is now.  He is dying to find out what color Everett's eyes will be (he thinks they will be neon green, because he's pretty sure Everett will be nocturnal) and he can't wait to hear what Everett's voice sounds like (he's hoping it'll sound like Don on the Dinosaur Train).

He is such a blessing. We are so crazy about him and he keeps us on our toes for sure!

The birthday boy with his besties at Amazing Jakes. So fun!

No comments: