I have four or five posts just sitting waiting to be published because while I've found the energy to write the post, adding pictures seems like too much work. One day I will force myself to spend the two minutes it takes to upload pictures, but for now you get a post that's just words.
So let's talk about Aiden for a minute. This boy. He keeps me on my toes. I am constantly shocked, cracking up and even some times horrified at the things that come out of his mouth. So here are a few "gems" he's laid on me as of late.
-Tonight he told me that he wants two farms. The first farm "will have a bunny, a turtle, little chickies that will grow into chickens and give us eggs, a dolphin, a zebra and a goat" Then the second farm "will be full of money cash. So much money cash that we can jump around in it". I don't know where he got the idea of a farm full of cash, but if he ends up having one some day I'm not gonna be mad about it.
-The other day we were getting ready to walk out the door and he looks at me and says "wow, mom your boobs are looking really big these days". WHAT?!?! For the record, the size of my boobs is not typically part of conversation around this house, nor has he seen my boobs since his breastfeeding days which are a distant memory. So random. So freaking random. But lets face facts, ALL of me is getting really big these days.
-He is literally dying for Everett to get here. I hear about it all day, everyday. He says random things like "I wish Everett were here tonight so he could sleep in my bed" and I said "oh, Everett is going to sleep in your bed?" and he says "Duh." Or he'll say "I wish Everett was here so we could dress him like a tootsie roll" "Oh, I would love to roll Everett around when he gets here" And then almost daily he'll put his face up to my stomach and yell "EVERETT, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DINOSAUR?!" and then he'll die laughing. Lord help us if Everett doesn't like dinos.
-And lastly. Aiden wants one more brother after Everett because he REALLY wants to name a baby boy his "favorite name ever". The name.....DAN HUNDERSON PINCH. He thinks my family's last name is Hunderson, not Henderson. And he's obsessed with the name Dan Hunderson. I told him that he should ask Uncle Joel and Auntie Steph to name their first boy baby Dan since their last name is "Hunderson" and literally his eyes filled with tears and he got SO upset and said "that is MY favorite name! NO. they cannot name their baby that" So Joel and Steph are off the hook for their future children but I'm in big trouble if we end up having another boy some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh. It is all so hilarious. I love him and his personality!
And I wouldn't mind a farm full of money cash either!
Mikelle,
If we ever find the money cash farm you're totally invited!
Post a Comment