Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's Up

I've seriously been neglecting this blog so, just in case you were wondering...this is what we've been up to.

This guy has just been growing and growing. I feel like he's such a grown up little baby now. His personality develops more and more each day & I think my love (aka..obsession) for him develops even more each day as well. I don't know how that's even possible, but it's true.
He is now a rolling champ. He rolls like crazy and is even able to scoot now too. This is exciting and scary all at the same time..I'd better start baby-proofing ASAP.

Aiden is now well adjusted to being part of the working world. I'm spending Mondays and Tuesdays at the print shop & he is my sidekick. He does SO well at work. He has his very own play area & loves all the attention he gets from our employees and customers. It's such a blessing for Andrew and I to be able to work together and it's so awesome being able to have Aiden with us too. Andrew has been putting in LOTS of long hours these days, so being able to see Aiden all day on Mondays and Tuesdays is wonderful for him.
Andrew's great aunts Bertha and Laura from Canada came for a visit. They are wonderful & I'm so happy I've had the chance to meet them. They are the sweetest ladies ever and are so much fun to be around. They spent one day of their vacation cooking for us. Bertha is known as the spaghetti Aunt & today I learned why...her spaghetti is made from scratch, with tasty tiny meatballs and little bits of bacon. YUM! Aunt Laura is famous for her doughnuts and they are TO.DIE.FOR. Let me tell you...I've eaten A LOT of doughnuts in my day and not one of them even comes close to the delicious, light, fluffy, fabulous doughnuts that she made.

Aunt Bertha also found time to give Aiden his first piano lesson, they played "Jesus Loves Me"...she said he was pretty good, that a few of the notes were a little long but overall his timing wasn't bad. So maybe he's got a future in music...who knows.

And that's a recap of what we've been up to. Nothing too crazy but we're loving every day!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

A new post...finally!

The play area looks cute and soft for him to roll around in. Just wait until he is walking and running all over work...haha! Kamryn is just starting to pull papers and stuff off the shelves...